Tuesday 12 April 2016

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BECOME?


 You read it right.
I said WHO, not WHAT.
I repeat, success is something you attract by the person you become.
Thus, finding your passion is instrumental, bringing harmonious melody to your life.
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.” -William W. Purkey
What do you research or read about for hours without getting tired?
Find your passion, and then find a way to make it useful.
Researching personal development for years, it took me time to realize I could make a living with it.
I found a way, and it’s starts here, with this blog!
 I found a way to make it useful.
 Nothing’s more gratifying than helping you seeing your true potential in an endlessly disconcerting world.
I am not being cheesy, but truly honest. You can FEEL it through my words.
Find something OBSESSESSIVE, an idea BURNING inside of you, setting your freaking hair on fire.
Don’t let your silly inner voice watering your idea down because NOBODY will be as devoted, and NO ONE will sacrifice himself to the cause like YOU WILL.
This is what it takes to be successful in a world of infinite uncertainty.
Now you understand why those who aren’t afraid to follow their passion are the ones ending up being successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment